Friday 4 October 2013

Presentation of Introductory Brief






Here you can see the final product of our weeks work on the student employment campaign. Overall I'm happy with the result, especially the content; there was a lot of research went into this piece, and I feel it's paid off, I really do believe that's it's not that far away from being a genuine informative product. In terms of design, I think there's room for improvement. For me it's still not quite slick enough, but it does the job.


I had the idea to design and print some posters, 5 in total, with an inspirational quote about employment on each. They turned out pretty well I think, especially considering they only took about 20 minutes to design and print; they really added to the fuller body of work.





Again above you can see how our body of work has evolved through design changes, crit recommendations, and group decisions. In terms of our actual presentation I think it went well, I always end up over thinking these things, but generally calm down once they get going. I'm proud of us all as a group, we've overcame differences of opinion to find a mutual design solution that fits what we set out to do.



This is a little random, but I ended up transforming one of my fortune teller prototypes into a snake, and I think he's really cool. I had the idea that perhaps if we were to give these paper fortune tellers out, and it was a legitimate campaign, then I could design a little piece to go inside that gives the user directions on how to recycle their fortune teller into a snake like mine. It's kind of gimmicky, but it's fun, and it compliments the interactive theme we set out to achieve. If we were given more time on this project, I think I'd probably take it in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment