Friday 15 May 2015

COP - Branding my Publication

So I've got my concept: A publication that hosts a variety of articles related to the field of emerging technologies and Virtual Reality. The name I came up with for it is simply a stylized anagram  for it: VR, it's short and snappy enough to grab someones attention.


This is what I came up with. The typeface is called Novel, and I'm really fond of it. I deliberately picked a serif typeface, the reason being you'll notice there's a custom made ligature connecting the two characters. This is the concept that holds my brand together; I wanted to merge the two characters together, to symbolize the merging of 'Virtual' & 'Reality'. Upon reading through my essay it becomes relevant that this is a topic I've heavily looked into, making this exceptionally relevant.

I'm pleased with it. Not only does it look great, it also nails the theme of the written work conceptually too.

No comments:

Post a Comment