Thursday 14 January 2016

Questionairre

 I couldn't have completed my dissertation to the extent that I did without undertaking any kind of primary statistical research, I wanted to not only collect data for image making purposes, but I wanted some actual opinions from people too, as I felt this would open my eyes to reasons for voter apathy.














I found a book particularly helpful when designing the questions for my questionnaire, it talked about remaining objective as to not lead the questions, types of questions, data collection etc:

Oppenheim, A. N. (1999) Questionnaire design, interviewing and attitude measurement. London: Continuum International Publishing Group.

Here's a link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/?sm=EFTbKIi9Lg3iMYl7vTtz_2BHl4XHXAzy5P9hAmpV8MepB6_2FVPeTv_2BLC9aPNR2JiX4x8LsD5EJNVSQK9UEy0htvRA_3D_3D 

No comments:

Post a Comment